Saturday, December 26, 2009

Vegan Pasta Dinner Made Fast and Simple

Eat Fabulous: Dinner No. One

Capellini and Tomato sauce made fabulous


As the sky grew dark and dinner was on my mind, I wanted something fast, easy and delicious. I had a hankering for Capellini and all the fixings for dinner.

So I grabbed some Capellini pasta, through it into a pot of water with olive oil and Spike seasoning.

Now for the topper, Italian Tomato Starter Sauce. But still I felt compelled to ad to this puppy. Opening my refrigerator I found a bottle of Corn And Chile Tomato-less Salsa. Perfect, I exclaimed to myself! I used about four tablespoons of this delicious combination of corn, red peppers, onion and a touch of heat. This combo sauce was fabulous. One last touch was needed, so I used four or five tablespoons of Meatless Ground by Yves. This is a good source of protein.

I took a couple of pieces of Rustic Country Sourdough and layered them with Earth Balance organic buttery spread (79% natural Vegetable Oils) toasted them and took a bread plate where I poured Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar right into the middle of my oil puddle.

Walla Dinner was delicious

After dinner a beautiful walk around the neighborhood and I was ready to settle down for the evening and watch a fabulous movie.

End of story
Italian Tomato Starter Sauce
Corn And Chile
Meatless Ground
Spike Seasoning
Earth Balance spread


Camber

No comments:

Post a Comment