Saturday, February 14, 2015

Look Younger and Feel Better With Apple Cider Vinegar

It was on a December 31st, my partner and I were invited to a fabulous party in West Hollywood. The home had been recently featured in Architectural Digest Magazine and the popular gay couple hosting the party had invited us to spend the night. We were so excited.

The main house was buzzing all night with great people dressed to the impress, the food was served on silver platers and the cocktails flowed like a river of jubilance.

At the end of the night with the New Years celebration behind us, it was time for my beautiful boyfriend and I to head to the back house where we were spending the night.

When I laid down ready to fall fast asleep this burning sensation from deep in the center of my body began to burn. The burning shot up toward my throat. The pain was horrific and scary. I could feel all the stress from my months at work, which were wearing me down. I could feel all the stress of my financial affairs stirring in my stomach. "why now" I asked my self wanting to simple fall asleep. Here I was in someone's home and no way to grab a Tums product
Some how I survived the fire in my belly this night of hell and began my search for a way to heal my body from this monster who was ravaging my body,mind and sleep.


What I discovered to my amazement was Apple Cider Vinegar.
Not only did I solve my acid reflex which has forever been healed, but I found a fabulous way to life a more happy and healthy lifestyle. Here are just some of the health benefits of using this age old health medicine.

  • relieve sore throat, colds, and sinus infection
  • lower high cholesterol levels
  • help clear skin conditions and blemishes, like acne  and age spots
  • help eliminate toxins
  • prevent allergies
  • increase strength and improve stamina
  • Strengthen the immune system
  • Improve metabolism which helps reducing weight
  • Promote digestion and help promote bowel movement
  • Relieve joint pain and stiffness
  • Treat bladder infection
  • Helps protect LDL cholesterol 
  • Has antibiotic properties which soothe the tummy. (no need for Tums). 
These are only a some of the way's this miracle concoction can help you to maintain a happy and healthy life. To read more visit MD Health.com for some additional uses and benefits

If you've enjoyed this post please comment to help me build my brand and reach more people.


1 comment:

  1. They were insisting on achieving this. Correct! I don't Luna Trim gather this thought needs an introduction. This is been a real refuge to me. Stuff is starting to even up now.
    http://www.healthytalkzone.com/luna-trim/

    ReplyDelete